Soapbox Research at Sulis Minerva Day
Listen to our fantastic soapbox speakers as they talk about their current research:
Our thanks go to all the speakers for taking part!
- Dr Katarzyna Polak-Krasna, Research Associate, Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Nicola Bailey, Lecturer, Mechanical Engineering
- Dr Gerta Cami-Kobeci, Research Officer, Pharmacy & Pharmacology
- Susan Lattanzio, PhD Mechanical Engineering
- Sonia Ramos, PhD Mechanical Engineering
- Catherine-Axa Wilkins, PhD Biochemistry
- Kerrianne Harrington, PhD Physics
- Kasia Smug, PhD Sustainable Chemical Technologies (winner, 3MT University of Bath 2017)
Sulis Minerva Day was held at the University of Bath on 11 May 2017 to celebrate the achievements of women in science, engineering, technology and maths.