1st Cancer Research @ Bath Symposium
University Of Bath
Claverton Down Rd, Bath BA2 7AY
Cancer Research @ Bath (CR@B) is hosting a high-profile international research symposium to highlight the greatest advances in cancer research and how this has led to improved detection and treatment. This meeting is part of the University of Bath’s 50th Anniversary Celebrations.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Professor Douglas Hanahan (The Swiss Institute for Experimental Cancer Research at Lausanne)
- Professor Peter Jones (Van Andel Research Institute)
- Professor Gordon McVie (Editor of e-cancer medical science)
- Rebecca Fitzgerald (University of Cambridge)
- Caroline Hill (Francis Crick Institute).
Registration and costs:
- You can register and find out about costs here. You can also email Dr Adele Murrell
- Conference fee waivers are available for students and early career scientists to present posters. Please send your abstract before Monday 20 March in the first instance.
- Final registrations by Friday 31 March.
Cancer Research at Bath (CR@B) is a network linking scientists involved in various aspects of cancer research within the University of Bath and clinicians at the Royal United Hospital Bath NHS Foundation Trust. The network delivers collaborative interdisciplinary research and has served as a platform to promote awareness of cancer research, expertise and facilities across the region including with other university partners through GW4.
The event is open to our academic and clinical colleagues, students, alumni, funding bodies and strategic partners.